With the great number of available caregivers in the market, having the freedom to choose whom you would want to care for yourself or a loved one is of exceptional value. At Best Professional Home Care, we offer Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program (CDPAP) which is a state-wide Medicaid program for eligible individuals. In this program, you or a family member can recruit, hire, and direct your desired home care provider.
Our goal is to make all of our patients and caregivers happy.
CDPAP program is for everybody. You can take care of your family members, relatives, best friends, and neighbors and get paid. This is the legal program for all patients and caregivers.
We provide the CDPAP program in five (5) Boroughs of New York: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island.
Our pay rate is from $ 15.00 up to $22.50 per/hour.
- We pay every week.
- We pay for CDPAP program caregivers at $ 22.50 per hour for six (6) observed national holidays, namely Thanksgiving, Independence Day, Labor Day, Christmas, New Year, and Memorial Day.
- For the CDPAP program, we pay for Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester counties at $ 16.22/hour and $19.50/hour for the holidays.
- We do help and advice if any new patients want to apply for Medicaid.
- We have health coverage for our caregivers. Please call us so we can explain it.
- We have a benefit card that you can avail of.
To receive this service, you should be:
- A Medicaid-covered member.
- A patient requiring home care.
- A self-directed person, or an individual with a representative who can direct your care.
For further information about this program, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us today.